Friday, April 1, 2011

SVPPLY

Hi! My name is Taylor, and this is my blog. I'll do a better job with introductions once I get the hang of this (and once there's anyone reading who needs an introduction - or anyone reading at all...)

Anyhooters, I feel compelled to tell the world (futile as this medium may be for doing so) about SVPPLY, which is my new favorite obsession and time-waster. In the simplest of terms, it's a social wish list - you collect items you like and check out what other people like. But I think the what makes this site so special and appealing is its simplicity and aesthetic. There's no chatting, no Wall, no spam, just an endless supply of pretty things that you may want to save for future purchase...

svpply - buy me things!

OR just hold onto because they're nice to look at!

svpply - pretty!

My favorite thing about the site so far is that it's introduced me to tons of wonderful new online retailers and Etsy shops that I never knew about before. It's like a community-edited e-commerce catalog that's tailored to my specific taste! Brilliant!

I must give credit to a very cool friend for introducing me to SVPPLY (here's her list - the girl's got style).

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A BLOG.

    Informing me of this MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEA.

    I accept all forms of expensive letterpress, personal sky-writings, and Owl Posts.

    I mean, WTF, yo??

    ReplyDelete