Friday, April 1, 2011

nostalgie parisienne

I am DYING over the photos that Swedish Love Affair has posted from a recent trip to Paris.  I lived in Paris during the fall semester of my junior year of college, and the city holds such a special place in my heart.  Antonia's photos capture the city beautifully, and have me pining for a return visit (not to mention a better camera)...

 

 

 

 

I especially die for this one:
so. damn. soigné.

(all photos via Swedish Love Affair)

I know I am behind on this as I've seen it posted everywhere since Catherine originally brought it to my attention, but I can't stop watching this ad for a study abroad program.  I wish I could say I was as adorable, chic and romantic as its protagonist during my own study abroad experience, but mon dieu, doesn't this spot make you want to buy a new wardrobe, rewind 5 years, hop on a plane, and fall in love with some adorable garçon???



(Barcelona, London and Beijing spots also available if you aren't done daydreaming)

2 comments: