Thursday, June 9, 2011

Huma Abedin can (and will) do better

Dear Huma,

Your husband is a creepy chode.  His last name should have tipped you off, but I'll forgive you that.  Regardless, please, PLEASE don't go all Good Wife on us and Stand By this loser.

xoxo,

J Tay (and Elin)

source: Vogue via
source: Vogue via

(Click over to The Political Girl for the full text of her Vogue feature from 2007. It's a great article, and I know this because I remember reading it in print the first time, despite the fact that in 2007 I was probably doing all of my Vogue reading half-tipsy at the Crowne Oaks pool, so this article had a lot of fuzz to break through in order to be remembered and stowed away.)

1 comment:

  1. Taylor,

    I remember this article fondly as well... I also remember the strange speculation that she and Hilary had a more than professional relationship, if you know what I mean... the poor woman.

    Stay classy, Huma.
    <3&sao,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete